Monday, June 1, 2015

"A change is as good as a rest"





It has been a while since I've posted but not a huge amount has happened. Our normal routine was re-established back we went to our schools that we had neglected during the coaching training. The end of may arrived and with it our Mid-term training!!

I looked upon the training with mixed feelings : dread and excitement. Why dread you ask? The twelve hour train journey to and from Bustani. For those of you who don't know Romania is a HUGE country. We made a lot of delicious food for this journey to help pass the time.

 Excitement? Meeting other volunteers and staying in a hotel for three whole days with meals provided! I was not disappointed! My team and I had a great time. I had not met most of  the participants before and it was lovely to meet new people and share our experiences.

Now we are back in Baia Mare energised and ready for the challenges ahead. Should our motivation fail we have our fall back plan...... tickets to the music festival in Blaj this weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home